MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- CDC: It’s not if, but when coronavirus spreads into clusters of cases in U.S.
- Trump administration prepares for coronavirus; lawmakers react to appointment of VP
- Lawmakers push for Senate vote on bill expanding background checks
- REPLAY: All12 Courtside: Conference play winds down as teams push to make The Big Dance in March
- Lawmakers divided over Pence being chosen to lead federal coronavirus response